Friday, September 26, 2008

Milestone for me!

I always considered myself to be on the cutting edge of computer technology...after all, my dad is a brilliant electrical engineer, (as is my brother Paul), and I think we were among the first to have a PC in the house. Complete with Basic and that wonderful game called Zork (in which you have no graphics whatsoever, you have to use...*gasp!* your imagination...to maneuver around a cave to find treasure). ANYWAY, it turns out that I'm on the dull, scuffed up, bent edge of comp.tech. I have spent hours trying to put together this here blog. So if you think it needs work, tough tootles. Maybe I'll figure out a better font or something later (sorry, Julie, couldn't do it. See above.) Love, Amy

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

First of all -- what a drop dead gorgeous photo of you! I love your hair!!!
Second, the blog is awesome just how it is. It's what you write that's interesting!

Terry Neff Allen said...

Very fun that you have a blog! I'll be your first loyal follower! I don't know how to add that feature on my blog. I'll have to figure it out. I'll also link to you from mine.

CR said...

I LOVE your hair! Is that a new cut? You look beautiful! And what a great picture of the fam. Grant looks so much like Scott, if he were a little taller they would look like twins. ;)